NDLEA Recruitment 2023 | Requirements, Application Process, and Deadline
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a federal agency in Nigeria established to fight against drug trafficking and drug abuse. The agency is currently recruiting suitable candidates for various positions. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the NDLEA recruitments, including the requirements, application process, and deadline.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements
Before applying for the NDLEA recruitment, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Age: The minimum age requirement is 18 years, and the maximum age requirement is 35 years.
- Education: Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English.
- Health: Applicants must be physically and mentally fit, and free from any medical or psychological disabilities.
- Character: Applicants must be of good character, with no criminal record.
- Height: The minimum height requirement for males is 1.66m, and for females, it is 1.63m.
- Chest measurement: The chest measurement for male applicants must not be less than 0.87m.
- Computer literacy: Applicants must be proficient in the use of basic computer applications.
NDLEA Recruitments Application Process
To apply for the NDLEA recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Careers” tab and select the position you want to apply for.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information and upload the required documents, including your curriculum vitae (CV), educational certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the NDLEA recruitment team.
NDLEA Recruitment Deadline
The NDLEA recruitment application deadline has not been announced yet. However, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
H2: Available Positions for NDLEA Recruitment
The following positions are available for the NDLEA recruitments:
- Narcotic Officer Cadre: Applicants must possess a minimum of a first degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre: Applicants must possess a minimum of five credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English.
NDLEA Recruitment Screening Process
After submitting your application, the NDLEA recruitment team will conduct a screening exercise to select qualified candidates. The screening process will consist of the following stages:
- Aptitude test: Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test, which will test their knowledge of the job position they applied for.
- Interview: Successful candidates from the aptitude test will be invited for an interview, where they will be assessed on their knowledge, skills, and suitability for the job.
- Medical examination: Candidates who pass the interview stage will undergo a medical examination to confirm their physical and mental fitness for the job.
- Background check: The NDLEA recruitment team will conduct a thorough background check on all candidates to ensure that they meet the agency’s character and integrity requirements.
The NDLEA recruitments is an opportunity for eligible Nigerians to contribute their skills and expertise to the fight against drug trafficking and drug abuse in the country.
Interested candidates should ensure that they meet the requirements and follow the application process accurately. It is important to note that the recruitment deadline has not been announced yet, so applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this opportunity