Nigerian army 82RRI shortlisted candidates 2023 are out for the nationwide screening exercise. Are you one of those candidates who applied for the 2023 82RRI recruitment? If yes, Follow the instructions provided on this page to download the 82RRI shortlist new.
The Nigerian army has declared the 82 Regular Recruits Intake enlistment for 2023 and the screening date. The shortlist has been uploaded on the Nigerian army recruitment portal recruitment.army.mil.ng and www.army.mil.ng.
On this page, you will learn how to check your name in the 81RRI list of shortlisted candidates, which is available online at the army portal – recruitment.army.mil.ng. Kindly follow the stages on this page to check your identification which is your name.
To check your name, you need to visit the Nigerian army recruitment portal, or you can just click on your state below to download your state list.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Once you have clicked your state, the list will be downloaded automatically. Start a PDF reader and begin the search in the search results for your name. Names are organized according to the alphabetical sequence.
There are currently a large number of applicants trying to access the lists. If you’re unable to access the portal for the Nigeria army currently, it is possible to try again later in the evening.
Is Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlist 2023 Out?
Yes, yes, the Nigerian army 82rri shortlist is released. We have received that the shortlist has been made public and is available on the army portal. Candidates are advised to go for updates on the date announced to confirm their names.
How to Check Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2023
To check the 82rri shortlisted names, you must visit the Nigerian army recruitment portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng). Follow the below steps for what you need to do in order to download the list of shortlisted names.
- Navigate to recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Then Scroll down
- And Click “View Successful List”
- Download the shortlist
- Check your name
Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Date 2023
This screening process is set to commence from the 2nd Sunday of the month until the 15th day of January 2023 on Saturday across all 36 states, including Abuja, which is the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
Candidates who are shortlisted must return to their state of origin during the screening process with the following requirements:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
Top Related Post:
The Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates Available for applications for the 2023 intake. If you are interested in a career with the Nigerian Army 82RRI. Be sure to read through the requirements carefully and follow the instructions on how to apply. Good luck!
If you find this pies of article helpful please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.