NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment: How to Apply for Nigeria Population Commission Job Application Form
The Nigeria Population Commission (NPC) has started its recruitment exercise for Adhoc staff positions and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the requirements below. Who can apply? The following categories of applicants can apply, provided they meet the minimum requirements specified in each category:
- Applicants from the Civil Service of the Federation
- Persons employed by other Federal Government Agencies
- Graduates of Master’s Degree programme in Demography or Statistics
- Persons with Higher National Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Higher National Certificate and Advanced Certificate qualification.
What is the National Population Commission (NPC)?
The National Population Commission of Nigeria is a government organization responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating data about the Nigerian population. They also work on national census projects and formulate population policies. The NPC has been in operation since 1988 and is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
What are the Job Positions in NPC?
The National Population Commission (NPC) is recruiting to fill the position of Head, ICT Department and other positions. The NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment is open to suitably qualified candidates who are interested in working with the commission. This guide will show you how to apply for the NPC job vacancies. You can download NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment form here.
How To Apply For The 2018 National Population Commission Vacancies
The National Population Commission (NPC) has announced that it is now accepting applications for its 2018 ad hoc recruitment. Here’s what you need to know about the NPC Adhoc recruitment and how to apply.
The NPC is looking for qualified candidates to fill a variety of positions in order to help with the ad hoc recruitment.
To be eligible, candidates must have a minimum of an OND or its equivalent from a recognized institution, as well as be between the ages of 18 and 35.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment is only open to Nigerian citizens aged 18-35. The application form can be found on the Nigeria Population Commission website. To apply, fill out the form and submit it online. You will need to provide your personal information, contact details, and educational qualifications.
Is it true that only Diploma holders can apply?
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment is currently ongoing. The Nigeria Population Commission (NPC) has released the application form for recruitment into various positions. A lot of people have been asking if only Diploma holders can apply.
Where do I get my APC registration card?
If you are a registered voter in Nigeria, you should have received your APC card in the mail. If you have not received your card, you can contact your local APC office or the Nigerian Election Commission to request a new one. Once you have your APC card, you will need to fill out an application form. The application form can be found on the Nigeria Population Commission website.
I don’t have any qualification, but want to apply. Can I still apply?
The Nigeria Population Commission (NPC) is currently accepting applications for their ad hoc recruitment exercise. This program is open to all eligible Nigerians who want to work with the NPC. Even if you don’t have any formal qualifications, you can still apply as long as you meet the other requirements.
However, please note that those without the required qualification will not be considered. Applicants are expected to be proactive and self-driven in order to pursue and achieve their goals. Interested applicants are also encouraged to read more about what we do and what it takes to become a part of our team before they decide whether or not they want to apply
What are the selection criteria of NPC jobs?
To be eligible for the NPC recruitment, applicants must meet the minimum requirements, which include:
– Be a Nigerian citizen
– Be between 18 and 35 years old
– Possess a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics. – Possess any other qualification that is recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) or National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
– Have not been convicted of any criminal offence involving moral turpitude.
– Holds no public office under any law in Nigeria at the time of application
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022
The following steps below are how to apply to work as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census:
- First, Visit: https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Then Click the ‘Start Application’ link
- And Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
What if I missed applying online, can I still apply offline?
The NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment is still ongoing and the good news is that you can still apply offline if you missed the online application. Here’s how:
1. You will need to visit the NPC website and download the application form.
2. Fill out the form completely and make sure all required documents are included.
3. Mail the completed form and documents to the address listed on the website. If there is no address, you may drop your documents at any of our offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano or Lagos. You may also scan your documents and email them to 4. Don’t forget to attach a recent passport size photograph!
The NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment is now open and you can apply by visiting the website and filling out the application form. Be sure to have all the required documents ready before starting the application process. Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by the NPC if you have been successful. Good luck!
If you find this pies of article helpful please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.