The NIS Recruitment Portal is Now Open for 2022 – Apply Here!
Curious about the NIS Recruitment Portal? The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment portal was launched in early 2019, and it’s now officially open for applications! This new site provides an avenue for both job seekers and job creators to connect with each other on the internet, using an easy-to-use interface that also takes advantage of mobile apps. While it’s officially in use right now, the NIS Recruitment Portal won’t be accepting applications until 2022 – so if you want to get started right away, get your application in as soon as possible!
NIS Recruitment Requirements
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced that the recruitment portal for the year 2022 is now open. All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Below are the requirements and academic qualifications for NIS Recruitment:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years.
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- Not suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Also Read: NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 | Application Form Portal – APPLY HERE
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigerian Immigration Service has opened its recruitment portal for the year 2022. To apply, candidates must first create an account on the portal. Once they have done so, they can then login and fill out the online application form. Be sure to have all the required documents on hand before beginning the application process. The deadline to apply is March 31st, 2022. You can also follow the below process.
- Navigate to https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/jobapplication.html
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NIS application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
NIS Recruitment Form Portal Closing Date
The NIS job recruitments portal will close on January 31st, 2022. All applications must be submitted by this date in order to be considered for the role you are interested in. Be sure to read through the requirements and qualifications carefully before applying, as only the best candidates will be selected for an interview. Good luck!
Important Note for Applicants:
- Be aware that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have an agent for the online application. So, you are to Make the payment of Nthe 1,000 Application fee on the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal (www.niscareer.org.ng) and you will get a confirmation of approval for your application if successful. Kindly report such acts through the phone numbers on our website or email.
- The Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal.
What are you waiting for? Go, go, go…
The NIS job Recruitments Portal is now open for applications for the 2022 intake. If you’re interested in a career with the Nigerian Immigration Service, this is your chance to apply. The portal will be open until December 31, 2021, so don’t wait too long to submit your application. Good luck!
Also Read: NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment 2022 Application Form Is Out: Apply Now
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
-What is the NIS Recruitment Portal?
The NIS Recruitment Portal is an online platform that allows Nigerian citizens to apply for jobs with the Nigerian Immigration Service.
-When did the NIS Recruitment Portal open?
The NIS Recruitment Portal opened on October 1, 2020.
-How long will the NIS Recruitment Portal be open?
The NIS Recruitment Portal will be open until December 31, 2020.
The NIS recruitment portal is now open for applications for the 2022 intake. If you are interested in a career with the Nigerian Immigration Service, now is your chance to apply. Be sure to read through the requirements carefully and follow the instructions on how to apply. Good luck!
If you find this pies of article helpful please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.